Bagel Corner, the spécialiste du bagel en France a fêté will be 10 years old in 2020 and will continue to grow, opening around ten new stores a year. à From 2023 its dédevelopment à internationally to reach 100 éestablishments in France by à 3 years, then 250 à term. 💫
Despiteé a particular sectorèrement touché by the health crisis, Bagel Corner réasserts its position as a leader in the field ofédominant in the fast-food sector and continuing à innovate with the launch of a brand new concept à From January 2023.
Directly under the supervision of the dévelopment, your role in theôthe will be from déidentify potential priority areas for future Bagel Corner restaurants in France and find new candidates à the franchise. 🥯
YOUR MISSIONS :
- Market research for each sector/region to determine its potential.
- Working with the technical department to ensure that new restaurants can be installed.
- Creation of a database of qualified candidate profiles.
- Commercial canvassing of CCIs, trade fairs, specialist networks (Linkedin, emailing).
- Accompanying the Development Manager on technical visits and meetings with candidates.
- Monitoring and implementing development objectives.
YOU'RE RIGHT FOR THIS JOB IF :
You are éstudent or recent graduateômé d'ébusiness school / business course.
You're a real fan of bagels and doughnuts, and you're dying to make your own.écover products à your entourage.
You have an appétence for the web, theésocial networks and digital. 📱
You're dynamic, cheerful and a good communicator. 🙃
You myîthe language of Molière and you don't need spellcheck to do it. éto write an e-mail without fail.
You are rigorous and multi-tâches à You're a young, dynamic company and you like passing on and learning.
You have the goûYou're looking for a challenge and want to take on real responsibility.és.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE : If you do, that's great, if you don't, then wow us! 🔥
DURATION : 12- 24 months ⏳
BONUS : Statutory allowances START DATE: From 1 September 2022 LOCATION : Paris (15)
TYPE OF JOB : Full-time, Internship
If you think you've got what it takes, send your CV and covering letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org