BAGEL CORNER, WHO ARE WE?
Bagel Corner is a fast-food chain specialising in bagels. A delicious round loaf toasted to perfection (7 varieties of bread), fresh ingredients and a fast, helpful team - these are the reasons for Bagel Corner's success!
The first Bagel Corner restaurant was opened in 2011, and following the success of the first units, the network launched a franchise (brand licence) in 2015. By the end of 2020, the brand will have 60 restaurants in France, Belgium and Reunion Island. The network head is therefore in need of reinforcements to support its development! The aim is to have a network of 100 restaurants by 2024, and to become the benchmark for bagels in small outlets in Europe.
Since its creation, Bagel Corner has been supported by well-known people and companies such as Michel et Augustin, the former director of the Midas franchise, the former HR Director for France at McDonald's, etc.
As part of its business development, Bagel Corner is looking to strengthen its management/accounting department.
Reporting to the B2B Business Development and Administration Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Creation of quotations, assistance with invoicing
- Management of incoming and outgoing flows to and from the pilot restaurant
- Management of franchise orders
- Manage internal logistics (with the pilot restaurant manager)
- Occasional administrative assignments
- One-off HR/social affairs assignments (monitoring and onboarding employees)
- B2B development
You'll develop your business management skills through the diversity of tasks associated with your role.
PROFILE REQUIRED :
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 3 years' higher education. A driving licence is a plus.
- Sector : Fast food
- Job : Management assistant
- Start date: September 2020
- Duration: 2 years
- Type of contract: Professional training contract / Apprenticeship contract
- Remuneration: Statutory remuneration according to contract
- Benefits: Fitness room, table football, table tennis, free bagel menus...
- CV & covering letter to be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org