BAGEL CORNER, WHO ARE WE?
Bagel Corner is a fast-food chain specialising in bagels. A delicious round loaf toasted to perfection (7 varieties of bread), fresh ingredients and a fast, helpful team - these are the reasons for Bagel Corner's success!
The first Bagel Corner restaurant was opened in 2011, and following the success of the first units, the network launched a franchise (brand licence) in 2015. By the end of 2020, the brand will have 60 restaurants in France, Belgium and Reunion Island. The network head is therefore in need of reinforcements to support its development!
The aim is to have a network of 100 restaurants by 2024, and to become the benchmark for bagels in small outlets in Europe.
JOB DESCRIPTION: OPENINGS / WORKS Manager
Working under the direction of one of the company's managers, your tasks will focus on architecture, building work, restaurant openings and, above all, the management/application/evolution of the architectural concept:
- Be the dedicated point of contact for architecture/works partners & network members regarding their works/openings/renovation projects;
- Creation, updating and continuous improvement of the brand's architectural concept and its tools/processes;
- Ensure compliance with and proper application of the concept's architectural standards booklet;
- Manage your travel schedule to visit current sites and plan restaurant openings;
- Decision support for the validation of target premises from a technical/conceptual and budgetary point of view;
- Assisting with the design of restaurant interiors with the support of referenced architectural partners - you will be the point of contact for all discussions prior to validation of the main stages of a project: Sketch / APS / APD / DCE ;
- Monitoring and control of the signing of the premises until the restaurant opens;
- Accompanying the client through the acceptance process before opening;
- Assistance with set-up and installation before opening;
- Awarding of certificates of compliance with the concept enabling restaurants to open;
- Managing the sourcing of partners in architecture / works / catering equipment / fittings / furniture;
- Setting up and updating listings;
- Conduct negotiations with partners/suppliers;
- Maintaining project reporting and progress tools;
- Ensure that the opening costs of each new restaurant are consistent;
- Constant search for ways to optimise costs and deadlines;
- Your point of contact for all technical aspects of setting up a restaurant, and also for renovating existing restaurants;
This list of missions is obviously not exhaustive, as our company is in full expansion.
- You have proven experience in supporting/monitoring retail projects;
- You are familiar with the world of franchising (brand licensing);
- You have technical and regulatory knowledge of all building trades;
- You have knowledge of current ERP regulations;
- You know how to interpret work execution plans;
- You enjoy managing projects independently in a fast-growing environment;
- You are organised, rigorous and detail-oriented;
- You have good interpersonal skills;
- You have a good command of Excel, Word, Autocad and Sketchup;
- Your ability to make proposals and adapt are essential to your success;
- Do you want to discover France and travel regularly?
With a minimum of 3 years' higher education, you will have at least 2/3 years' experience in architecture/works and deployment in the retail sector. Experience in the restaurant sector would be a real plus. You like challenges and are keen to join a fast-growing network. You know how to mobilise the energies of your partners and manage unforeseen situations.
You are mobile in France. Don't hesitate to send us your application!
- Job type: Full-time permanent contract
- Remuneration: €35-40k depending on profile/experience
- Additional benefits : Luncheon vouchers + health insurance + other benefits depending on profile/experience
- Position based in Paris, with occasional travel throughout France.
- Desired experience in architecture/works/project management
- Experience in the retail/restaurant sector desirable
Please send your application to email@example.com