Bagel Corner is a national fast-food chain based around bagels.
The first Bagel Corner opened in 2011, and it was the start of a great adventure for Grégory, Michael and Rachid, 3 friends who met while studying and who all share the same generosity, sense of family and passion for bagels!
In 2019, the 3 founders are still associate directors and take part in the life of 100%.
Bagel Corner is a network of entrepreneurs who have chosen to build the Bagel Corner family together:
- Because we share the same values
- Because we want to move forward
- Because we share the same demand for quality
The network currently has 45 restaurants open. The aim is to reach 100 restaurants by the end of 2024 and 250 eventually.
The restaurants are located all over France and Belgium, in town centres, shopping centres, stations, airports and motorways.
You will act as the interface between head office and the franchisees, translating feedback from the field in a constructive way. You will also act as a spokesperson for the network head office. You will live in the region (preferably Bordeaux or Lille) and take control of the region.
You will be responsible for developing sales and monitoring the quality of your franchisees.
- You participate in the recruitment of franchisees with operational validation
- You take part in supporting franchisees
- You help them to progress, improve their skills and keep them motivated
- You monitor the opening of new establishments and the training of teams
- You are the guarantor of the brand's know-how and values. You play an essential role in the brand's development
- You will have a good command of both audits and the creation and implementation of action plans.
You like challenges and are keen to join a fast-growing network. Ideally, you will have experience of working in the restaurant and entertainment sector. You are mobile in France.
Skills and qualities required:
- Basic knowledge of Pack Office
- Reactive, with excellent adaptability, you are a self-starter who puts forward solutions.
- Organised and methodical, you know how to be efficient.
- You know how to adapt your communication to each situation.
- Positive, curious and charismatic, you're as good at listening as you are at defending your ideas.
- You're passionate about your job, and you're sensitive to all the things that make a customer happy.
Job type: Full-time, permanent contract
Position based in Bordeaux or Lille
- Franchise network manager or similar: 3 years (Desirable)
Send your application with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org